It’s been a really long, strange week.
- My son has been in Decatur since last Saturday recording Andy Asteroids so I’ve been home alone.
- I got stung by a wasp at the studio Sunday and had a pretty dramatic allergic reaction. Nothing life threatening, but my hand swelled so much I couldn’t pinch my index finger and thumb together. Benedryl did nothing but make me really sleepy. It is only now starting to look normal again.
- As a result of my hand resembling a balloon animal I’ve not been to the studio all week and have instead worked and slept and stumbled around in a benedryl stupor with an ice pack on my hand.
- Finished the week with a 15 hour work day, came home at midnight and finally watched Super thanks to Comcast On Demand. Nick Holmes, you were pretty fucking awesome and convincing as the virginal Jim.
- Got to bed around 5 am this morning and slept pretty much all day, off and on. It’s been awhile since I’ve managed that. It leaves me with a really long to-do list for tomorrow yet here I sit wide awake creeping tumblr and Photoshopping pics of Nick Holmes in leather shorts.